Primecare is a leading provider of primary health care services in the UK. We work in partnership with organisations to provide a range of effective and efficient health care services. Our health care services are commissioned by many organisations including NHS trusts, police forces, prisons and other secure establishments, as well as commercial organisations. As well as being a long-established GP ‘Out of Hours’ provider, our business has grown and we now provide a wide variety of primary care services including:
- GP-led NHS health centres
- 24/7 urgent care services
- NHS dentistry
- Health care for police force detainees
- Forensic medical services
- Occupational health services
- Primary health care in secure settings such as prisons and detention centres
- Bespoke schemes such as, single point of access, early supported discharge and admissions avoidance
- End of life care at home
Primecare is part of Acromas Healthcare – combining extensive provision of domiciliary care services. Our headquarters are in Birmingham and we have regional branches across the country. We pride ourselves on improving access to health care services. Our aim is always to provide the highest quality of care to patients, carers and their families.
is a trading name of Nestor Primecare Services Limited, registered in England and
Wales, no. 1963820.
Registered office: Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE.