Aston Cross Business Village
Opening Hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
01785 783 311 * (administration only)
* Please note that the Birmingham phone number is for our corporate office only and is not the patient line.
If you have any queries or would like more information, our dedicated advisers will be happy to help. Simply call 0800 542 1078 or complete the form on this page and we will contact you.
If you are a patient and need clinical help, please call your usual GP surgery number.
What to do when your GP practice is closed:
- If it’s a life-threatening emergency call 999
- If you need medical help but it’s not an emergency call 111
NHS 111 is the number to call when you need medical help fast but it’s not a life-threatening emergency. Calls to NHS 111 are FREE from landlines and mobiles and NHS 111 is available 24/7, every day of the year.
- You think you need to go to A&E or to another NHS urgent care service
- Your GP surgery is closed and you need healthcare advice
- You don’t know who to call for medical help